Sunday, March 25, 2012

Drunk Student Loses Another Cellphone on TH Path

          BREAKING NEWS -- Last night, around 2:45 AM, sophomore Brad Griffith lost his cellphone somehwere between Chicago Hall and the TH's. He has asked VC Nargus to put an APB out for it. He says, "The last place I remember having it was texting a girl I wanted to meet up with and go to a friend's birthday party. After I lost my phone, I felt like an idiot. I had no way of communicating with anyone around me." Brad feels crippled by the absence of his phone. He uses it for a clock, an alarm, and a white-noise maker.
          Needless to say, Brad is pissed. "If someone stole my cellphone, I'm going to hunt them down and beat the shit out of them. I cannot buy a third cellphone in two weeks, my dad will kill me." And then thinking outloud to himself, "Damn it. That means I can't call my mom. I have to call her every week for these long talks about 'how I'm doing'... this blows."
           VC Nargus is doing everything in it's power to hunt down Brad's phone. If anyone has any information, please send it to vcnargus@gmail.com. The reward has been set at $12.90, a hug from Brad and a front page article on VC Nargus.

No comments:

Post a Comment